Tuesday, October 1, 2013

6 Word Memoirs #1



The reason that I chose the words "Don't judge me by my family" is because I have quite the family. Last year while visiting my brother and his wife in Minnesota, I picked up a sign from Hobby Lobby that says, "Don't judge folks by their relatives". This sign reminded me of the fact that I often do have people judging me and comparing me to my brothers. This picture is from Christmas 2010.At that point, Greg (the guy in the blue) and I (the one who was thrown up on by the 80's) were not close at all. Nic and Hannah (the on-lookers) were only dating, and were much more distant from the rest of the family. In terms of editing, I didn't do a whole lot. My brother was in charge of the Christmas pictures, including editing, so I didn't really need to do much. The reason that I ended this sentence with a period is because I often get a little upset when people do judge me by my family. I feel like I'm not as good as some members, or I'm expected to be awful like others. I put the text up at the top as a bit of a title. I made the text black to be kind of harsh (like the period).

No comments:

Post a Comment