Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Reading Tweets: Character's POV

Book: Saint
Author: Ted Dekker

@SAINt: Training's getting pretty tough, but its so much fun! #AssassinLife #TopSecret

@SAINt: Killed a couple in a fancy hotel today. Pulled it off w/ ease. #SorryNotSorry #TopSecret

@SAINt: Not too sure who I am any more. Working on figuring this out. #Confused #NoWorries

@SAINt: Beating @Englishman won't be too hard. Im doing this for @Kelly_Handler after all(;

@SAINt: Managed to survive the #ElectricChair. #NuffSaid

@SAINt: Done my training! Time to show off my shooting skills! #LookOutWorld

@SAINt: Tracking and planning. Tracking and planning. Tracking and planning. At least I have @Kelly_Handler to keep me company!

@SAINt: Let the countdown begin! #Excited #NoNerves #JustBreathe

@SAINt: Screwed up. On the run. Going dark. I'm sorry @Kelly_Handler

@SAINt: Im not sure what I want people to call me. Carl? Johnny? Saint? Chaplain? #IdentityCrisis

@Just_Johnny: Just call me Johnny! It's what Sally named me, it's what I want to be.

@Just_Johnny: Gotta go save the world (and @Kelly_Handler) again. Pray for me! #PleaseAndThanks

@Just_Johnny: Time for a #ShowDown, hey @Englishman?

@Just_Johnny: Apparently, I've gone "blind". On the plus side, @Englishman is dead and @Kelly_Handler is safe

@Just_Johnny: I do believe that @Kelly_Handler and I have a date w/ the desert. #Heat #Sand #HereWeCome

No comments:

Post a Comment