Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Quickwrites: Robot Servant

My robot would be about 6 feet tall. He would have many different accents that he could speak in. Why? 'Cause accents are pretty freaking awesome. My robot would be able to do tons of cool stuff. He would climb trees, train animals (for good!), and would cook a lot of fantastic food. My robot would also be a super great cleaner (my mom is always telling me to clean stuff, so he would take care of that). My robot would have very springy legs for jumping, he might even have actual springs for legs, so that we could jump over houses and whatnot. I would also have my robot play with my little brother, because that kid is turning into a lazy bum from the gamer era. I would also have my robot talk to my older brother, Greg, about cars (I'm not very good at that). So, basically, my robot is super nice and super cool! :D

2 comments:

  1. Of all the accents your robot could speak in, which would be your favourite? Also, where would it jump to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would probably jump everywhere. But I was mostly thinking of the episode of Jimmy Neutron where "Brobot" jumps to, like, outer space and stuff. Also, I think that I would enjoy the southern accent the most, because it would remind me of "home".

    ReplyDelete