Tuesday, October 1, 2013

6 Word Memoirs #3





This 6 word memoir is about my future. I have absolutely no clue as to what I'm supposed to do. This picture is from my Sophomore year, photography class. Some of my classmates needed to take pictures for an assignment and wanted me to do stuff out in the snow. This picture relates to the text because I have no clue what I was doing out in the snow dressed like that. Once again, I didn't do a whole lot of editing, because I'm just not a fan of tons of editing. I used a period to punctuate this sentence to make the emotions clear. It's not a confused feeling, it's more of a drab, "oh boy" kind of feeling. Once again, I used black for the font color. I just really like the classic look of black and I like how easily it will stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment