Sunday, November 17, 2013

Reasons I Love Having (Only) Brothers

  • They have my back
  • No drama
  • No "time of the month"
  • No hand-me-downs
  • They don't steal my clothes. Ever.
  • They can carry you if you hurt yourself (or... if you just want to be carried)
  • They give the best hugs
  • You get to have food eating competitions
  • They take you drifting
  • You have a social life (watching their hockey games) even when you don't actually have a social life
  • They let you practice your baby skills on their kids and don't really care when you suck.
  • They just laugh at you when you fall off while you're walking on their back
  • They give you an honest insight about guys
  • Once again, they have my back. As in, they never stop telling me that they will beat any guy that I date. Fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment