Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Reading Assignment #6- Character POV Tweets

Book: Immanuel’s Veins
Author: Ted Dekker
Read Pages: 367 (All)
For our Creative Writing class, we’re ‘tweeting’ from the POV’s of at least 3 of the characters.

@Toma_Servant: “I’m not the devil. [The devil] is far more beautiful than I.” –St. Thomas
@Alek_Warrior: These twins are gorgeous! #BlondsDoItBest
@Alek_Warrior: Brunettes are good too, though!(; @Lucine @Natasha_Hottie
@Natasha_Hottie:This mysterious #Russian man is absolutely magnificent!
            @Lucine: @Natasha_Hottie, don’t be stupid. #HeMightBe
          @Natasha_Hottie: Giveme a monster if that’s what he is @Lucine.
@Lucine: I still wish that I could’ve met my precious baby. #SomeDay
@Natasha_Hottie: @Lucine, get over it! That was long ago.
@Natasha_Hottie: My, my! @Alek sure does clean up nicely!(;
@Toma_Servant: What a gorgeous home you have here! @Lucine @Natasha_Hottie @MadamKesia
@Toma_Servant: @Lucine! No need to be jealous of @Natasha!
@Lucine: @Toma_Servant, how could you ever think that? It takes much longer to fall for a man, no matter how beautiful.
@Toma_Servant: @Lucine, you don’t live in your sister’s shadow. You are the one that she’s compared to. #NotFair4Her
@Alek_Warrior: This #Punk is disgusting me, I won’t stand for him eyeing @Natasha_Hottie like a piece of meat! #Enraged
@Natasha_Hottie: Oh, @Alek_Warrior, don’t be silly! He’s just being sweet!
@Natasha_Hottie: @Lucine @Alek_Warrior @Toma_Servant I asked him to kiss me and I told him to bite me! It was lovely. #DontWorry
@Lucine: @Natasha_Hottie, he just wants to get under your skirt! #Disgusted
@Lucine: Something is wrong with @Natasha_Hottie! @Toma_Servant @Alek_Warrior
@Toma_Servant: I promise that I’m still level-headed and clear-minded. No urges for anything but doing @HerMajesty’s will!
@Natasha_Hottie: @Lucine, just succumb to it. The pain will go away soon. #ImSorry
@Lucine: I guess it’s time to give up and let @VladVanValerik court me. #GoodByeLife
@Toma_Servant: I want to whisper in her ear, tell her I love her, propose a toast to her beauty, and do many foolish things! #InLove

@Toma_Servant: #CastleCastile is only a house of #Lust and #Temptation. #Disgusting

No comments:

Post a Comment